Samsung 801L French Door Fridgewarranty claim

I have a $3000 Samsung 801L French Door fridge and when it reached 8 mths old (back in Nov 2014) it would not get any colder than approx. 9-10 deg C. Samsung was contacted and finally after sending 3 technicians out it was decided that it was repairable and Samsung was notified in December 2014. We were told that Samsung will get in contact with us to arrange a replacement or refund but being a week before Christmas and because it took 3 weeks to get a technician that knew what he was doing we were told that it will be in the new year, so we struggled though a very difficult festive season with a lot of food going off quickly! We are now in February 2015 and after dozen and dozens of calls and emails and even though Samsung have had the necessary signed documents (more that 12 times) to process the refund (which I am entitled to as it is a major fault), I still have not received my refund. I have ben allocated numerous case managers and passed around from one person to the next all promising to sort this be still nothing! I am at a loss and absolutely appalled at how a company like Samsung would treat a customer so badly when they have sold a product that does not do what it is supposed to do, which is keep food cold!

Pa