Salvation Army Thrift Store / mis-representation and disrespectful act
I went into Salvation Army store when they had color coded discounts on.As I finished shopping and was in line to pay, the customer ahead of me brought it to my attention that a store clerk, Johanna had removed the Green color discount tags.Lo and behold, when it was my turn to pay, I politely asked her to honor the discount as that was why I came in to begin with.Johanna refused so I got the attention of her manager, Sean who simply reasoned with me.He advised Johanna to honor the discount.However, to my astonishment, when I held my money in hand, Johnna would not touch the money and simply ordered me to put money on the table.This was border line racism and really disrespectful.Nobody should be treated this way.
More Salvation Army Thrift Store Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - Kind heart when least expected
- The Salvation Army USA - Advertising
- The Salvation Army USA - employee in mckeesport location
- The Salvation Army USA - pick up.
- The Salvation Army USA - return policy