Salvation Army — religious discrimination
Once again my attorney's letters have gone unanswered from the Salvation Army.
I, as a Buddhist, was forced to complete a six month drug and alcohol program. After being kicked out of said forced program, they won't release my records showing that I was and am Buddhist and that they are taking people that are forced to be there from other religions. Under federal law, your records from doctors, dentists and rehabs are your MEDICAL records and must be released.
The Salvation Army is using forced labor to slave in their warehouses, w/ no pay and with complete disregard to people with disabilities. The people from probation and parole being are forced into religious programs that do not agree with their own religion, and if you don't go to church or complete the mandatory bible studies you are kicked out and your PO is immediately notified so you can be violated on your probation/parole.
Entanglement between religion and the US Government? Wasn't the constitution set up to provide it's citizens with freedom of religion. Not so now-a-days.
After I "failed" their religion indoctrination/forced labor program, even Judge Larry Kendrick (St. Louis County) failed to uphold federal law that states I was suppose to be given a SECULAR alternative program choice. I wasn't, and was then convicted and did time, giving me a permanent felony record. Now that I can't find employment, I must embrace the so-called "evil" that the Sal. Army should be liberating people from.
So, when you see the commercials on TV form the S.A. stating that they save lives and help people, ... THINK AGAIN!
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees