Salama / Hyat plus - family takaful
After my two of job in abudhabi, i was introduced to salama insurance by one of my relative. The salesperson approached me, telling me that he has a 7 years islamic plan(HYAT PLUS), where i can invest money each month. This is pure life insurance plan. I was told that the first 3 years i wont be able to withdraw cash, but later i can. And they will be investing my hard earned cash on islamic bonds.I signed up, believing that it is a savings account, and i can get the cash any time after three years. But now, after 20 months of investments, due to personal problems, i have stopped contributing, and i have checked their documents, and asked their customer care about the plan. I have been totally cheated by their salesman, coz the first two years of my investment value is nil, and i wont get a penny from this.. And im not practically guaranteed any profit from the profit of the bonds they invest in.. This is a real scam.. Please guys, i have lost my money, and if you are gonna invest your money with this insurance, pls be careful.. Never trust their representative.. Tell them to give full plan details.. before signing the documents..
More Salama Complaints & Reviews
- Salama Insurance - salama insurance involuntary loss of employment benefit claim no. cl-w-171772
- Salama Insurance - non-approval of hernia surgery for card#097110330100111701 - policy med/1372/2016
- Salama Insurance - involuntary loss of job benefits after paying credit shield
- Salama Insurance - addition of medical insurance of a new employee in the company.
- Salama Insurance - the auto repair of my car