SageRyder Inc, Projector lamp center / No refund

1 Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

I ordered a replacement lamp in June and after 3 weeks of different stories of when it would arrive I cancelled the order. I had not received the refund after a week and called to complain. I was told that they had just changed their process and could not refund my card and that it would be sent out in the form of a check. After another 2 weeks of waiting I contacted the company again and received yet a different excuse. This happened 4 more times until I finally got a confirmation for my check. That was over a month ago and I have yet to receive any money.

Er

Comments

18th of Oct, 2008

This company is a complete scam. If you are lucky enough to receive something for the money you pay, the product will be of inferior construction. The lamp I purchased literally exploded in my projector. BEWARE

• Ho
      17th of Feb, 2009

I've had the exact same experience. Still looking for my refund from October of 2008. This company is a scam artist.

27th of Apr, 2009

My name is Mark, I am President of Lamps and Screens Online LLC. My company purchased the assets of Sage Ryder in a public auction in accordance with the bankruptcy laws in the State of Georgia. The assets included the websites www.projectorlampcenter.com, www.bigscreencenter.com and www.mountcenter.com. Sage Ryder went from Chapter 11 to Chapter 7 recently. I will not go into the details why, however the Governor of Georgia's office, the bankruptcy trustee for the state of Georgia and the BBB are now fully aware of circumstances.

Sage Ryder went bust owing my company in excess of $650k, we bought the assets in the hope of recouping some of those losses by turning the company around and making it profitable again. The NEW Company has new management, a solid line of credit and a new mission to offer world class service. We managed to save and re-employ some of the innocent employees that were uncomfortable with the old management practices and re launch the company last week at a new location.

I am very happy to talk or communicate with any old customers that feel they didn’t receive satisfaction and direct them to the relevant authorities. My email address is mark@lasollc.com, please feel free to email me with a phone number and I will gladly speak with you.

As the new owners, we will try and point you in the right direction to get some of your money back, as a returning customer we also will be offering a promotion that will be hopefully soften the blow. I ask you to please refrain from posting new comments until you have contacted us.

It is our belief that the old owners of Sage Ryder have set up shop again as www.projectortlampexpress.com their address is 211 Center Parkway, Suite 900, Atlanta GA 30346.