Safe Style UKWindows - post installation

Hi

My problem is post installation.

I was very please with the work men etc...

When they left the house "Work complete" I found the key would not work in the door. I immediately rang Customer Service - I hung on the phone for 20 minutes to then get cut off - I rang back and again it was another 20 minutes hanging on the phone - 40 minutes to get through!

The engineer came out and fixed the problem.

I then found the keys we had cut would only work on the inside of the house and not the outside. I did not have time to ring so I sent an email - "responds within 24 hours" this was Wednesday 11 January. Monday 16 January I had not received a reply. I contacted via phone - again another 15 minutes waiting to get through. They promised that an Installation Engineer would ring me.

No call... I rang back (Another 15 minute wait) on Tuesday 17th. I was told they would not come out to me or ring me as I had not used one of your "Blanks". I had not been provided with a "Blank" nor had I been told I needed this for spare keys - in fact the installers gave me the original to go and get new keys cut - they knew I did not have their "Blanks".

The installation department have refused to ring me to discuss.

I am now left waiting for you to send me some "Blanks" (Sending 2nd class)!.

The whole thing does not make sense as the keys work fine on one side, just not on the other - it would be courtesy for the engineer to ring me to discuss rather than dealing with a customer service assistant who is clearly relaying the messages rather than understanding the problem.

My view is that you are great when getting the customer to sign up and pay and terrible when the installation has been complete.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Di
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Le
      Jan 18, 2017

We can help resolve this for you easily and quickly using our new online Law Firm Go Complain's legal complaint service it's only £29.99 and we handle everything. All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any contracts, agreements and photos of the work. We are a law firm not a claims handler and do not charge any fees for any refunds or compensation just the one off fixed fee taken at application and can escalate through the courts if necessary. Pleas visit https://www.go-complain.co.uk/sector/trades-services-builders-workman-complaints-problems/