[Resolved] Safe Home Security / complain about this service!

1 United States

On Dec. 8, 2017, I called them to install a door sensor, the lady I spoke with told me I have to pay a service. She offers me to buy a warranty protection for $10.00 a month but I already have a contract for 5 years, and I asked her if my contract would change. She said "NO"
Guess what after 10 months I found out that she wrote a new contract for another 4years? She never sends me a new contract nor told me I get a new contract. And I mention the lady's name and this person said she no longer working for us?
And today I received a new contract that my signature doesn't match to the old contract. What happened was my wife sign up a DocuSign online and she clicks what signature I'm going to use, but that's after she and I agreed on the contract. What she did was to write a new contract without telling me that she going to write a new contract for 4years? '' These people are not honest and fair!" I've been to this company for 7 years. I'm going to file a complaint with the Attorney General.

• Resolution statement

• Safe Home Security Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2018

I am the CORPORATE RESOLUTIONS MANAGER, I would like to look into this issue to resolve but do not know what account this is. Can you please contact me at 800-833-3211 EXT. 1301 to discuss. You can also email me at gbelanger@myshs.com

Fr