RushCard / UniRushverification

Ive been doin transactions on my rush card since 2010... I have no bank account or carry no cash all my transactions are done with my rush card. My card was recently cut off due to potential fraud which was all my doin wit a misunderstanding over a transaction on my card. I have since faxed copies of a Certified check from the US Treasury Dept as proof of address ...See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Cincinnati, OHthat was rejected then i faxed a copy of my direct deposit pay stub which was also rejected because rush dept says it has no employee number at ehich time i pointed out im a private contractor and my contractor Id number was visible twice on that particular document. Also faxed my Drivers Lic 4 times from different places and the last fax i sent came directly from my job office in NC. That also was rejected. I cannot pay any bills because all my money is on my rush card and they will not release my funds after numerous attempts to verify who i really am. Its so pathetic that you can only send a fax and hope someone can read it. My bills continue to be behind cause i do all my transactions thru this rush card and to treat a consumer this way after 8 yrs of service is sickening.

Re