RushCard / UniRush / online account

1 2820 E 11th St., Kansas City, KS, United States

I logged into my account then it kicked me out and said my account was suspended. I called twice and the agents were rude. I verified all my information but for so e reason they said my phone number was wrong when I've only had two numbers since I've had this account. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told no. Now I can't access my account or funds because their customer service sucks, their services sucks, and charge to many fees to have your money go to a card that is scamming people. Now if I give my address, my date of birth and my social security number why can't u be helped and the pin to the card and card number. How do you tell someone they changed their number when I can prove I've only had two phone numbers. I have worked for the government and as long as a person could provide address, date of birth, social security number, their identity you helped them, never denied help because of a phone number. if I stole someone's card I wouldn't know their pin, address, date of birth, or social security number. This is [censored] and I'm leaving rush card and I better be able to get my mind eye tomorrow when I go to the atm since I was told I could still use it.

RushCard / UniRush