Rural Kingmower canopy

When I ordered the canopy for my new lawnmower there was never a weight of the product mentioned. I recvd the order and the box was so heavy and bulky that it was hard to pick up and move. I got a scale and it was around 48lbs. I pulled out the plastic canopy part but nothing else and realized it was way too heavy to put up high on a zero turn mower and mow slopes like I have. It would be very unstable and certainly not safe for my daughter and wife who actually use the mower.
Contacted Rural King and asked about the weight, the lady did not know and could not find the weight. She had to call the manufacturer and ask. I told the lady It was too heavy for my mower and needed to return. They did not help with the return. It was so heavy that it was going to cost $65 to ship back and I used my Fed Ex account and it was reduced a little.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Grand Prairie, TX

They recvd the merchandise and I finally got a credit which was the original price minus 20% + the shipping of the unit to me in the first place. I have never heard of this. Why would they charge the shipping to me of the product plus 20%??
The product was returned in the original package (box) and was never unpacked and I paid the freight back. I had to absorb 20% of the cost and the shipping to me + the freight back to them when they purposely leave the weight of the product off of the technical description, because had I seen that weight, I would not have ordered.

The cust service was VERY RUDE and EXTREMELY SHORT with me and unrelenting, so I turned to my bank card for help. Out of a $207 charge, it has cost me $95 and I still had to buy another style for $307 (not from them) making my cost $402, which only weighs 30lbs, a big difference in the center of gravity for the mower.
WILL NEVER BUY FROM RURAL KING AGAIN.

Pi