Ruby Tuesdayonline order wrong

Date of incident: 1/10/2017

Placed online order from mobile website. Clicked 'rib eye' under steaks, but it sent me to 'new york strip'. Problem is I did not know this happened. I just went through continuing to place my order because I was under the impression that I was placing an order for a rib eye, not a new york strip. So of course I was surprised when I went to restaurant and the order was for a ny strip. I double checked the email confirmation I had received, and lo and behold, it was for a damn ny strip. I know this isn't a big deal, and maybe I am at fault for not triple checking, but shouldn't I be getting the item I know I distinctly clicked on??
When I got home (After reluctantly taking and paying for the ny strip because I have a limited time to get lunch) I went back to the mobile site. I clicked on rib eye and guess what? It took me to new york strip!!! So I went back to see what happened if I clicked on ny strip... It takes you to rib eye!!!

I know it's not a big deal, but it's really annoying af when you're expecting one thing and get something else.

Fix the damn site.

Fyi - same thing happens on the main full website via computer.

Ca