Royal-Holiday / Scam
We were promised all kinds of stuff to lure us in. We were told that we would get our investment back after 30 years but if you read the small print on back of certificate it is not true. We did some comparison shoping and found that it was actually cheaper to book vacations though a travel agent or Expedia than it was through Holday Travel. The royal holdiay website is also a joke. When you try to book a vacation, it keeps telling you that it is unavailable. Also your annual membership can go up every year, they tell you that they need 70% of membership approval to do so but that is not true. They also can collect special fees for such things as hurricane damage. We were told by our sales rep in Cancun Mexico that if we were not satisfied or found that we did like the program we could cancel at anytime and get a full refund. I called to cancel and get a refund and was told that we cant cancel and can not get a refund. They keep telling you to call back at a certain time or they will call you and they never call back. We purchased our Royal-Holiday vacation in Cancun Mexico at the Grand Oasis Cancun The week of October 26, 2007. the high pressure sales there is unbelievable. We used to like going there but will never return to that hotel again.
More Royal-Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday timeshare scam, please be careful 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday - Royal Holiday Scam, solved! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday tiempo compartido, cuidado!