Royal Caribbean / bad customer service
Buyer Beware applies here. I just got back from a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas. It was barely 'okay' because after spending a lot of money for the cruise we got on board only to find that so many things cost extra like juice at lunch, the arcade, yoga classes, and band-aids. (They wanted 50 cents for a band-aid.) All these extra costs ruined the rest of the cruise, and they don't care! The food was okay but there really wasn't a lot to do on the largest cruise ship in the world. My suggestion: go when it's cheap or don't go at all! Spend your money on a trip to Grand Cayman or Kauai where you're not at the mercy of other people! If you do go on a cruise surf the net for complaints like this one.
More Royal Caribbean Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Caribbean - royal caribbean victim 
- Royal Caribbean - allure of the seas loses luggage
- Royal Caribbean International - bad christmas cruise 
- Royal Caribbean - robbed 
- Royal Caribbean - horrible customer service 
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - deluxe beverage package for pregnant woman
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - gifts department
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - prize cruise.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises - unethical employee behavior
- Royal Caribbean International Employee - malet