Royal Administration Services, Inc. / Extended Warranty

1 51 Mill StreetMeriden, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-871-0467

I purchased an extended warranty for my vehicle from my auto sales company and now my car needs a new engine and they refuse to pay. I'ts been more than a month that they are giving myself and my auto repair shop a hard time. It will cost about $5000, and they are claiming the vehicle received extensive damaged and implied to the repair shop that we didnt give it the proper maintenance.

Comments

• My
      30th of Jul, 2011

I am having the same problem with this company. They are refusing to pay for the repairs on my Volvo XC90. I had 2 adjustors/inspectors take a look at my truck and write the same report but LARRY at Royal keeps denying the claim. Today I filed a compalint with the MA Better Business Bureau to get my truck repaired or my money back. A Class Action Suit should really be filed against this company for all the people they have done this too.

• So
      4th of Sep, 2015

My name is Sonya Callender at sonyacallender@gmail.com i am interested in being a party to a class action suit against Royal Administrations I purchased CarChex Warranty agreement for my 745i BMW 8 months into this $4, 000 warranty 10K miles later my transmissions stats failing. To my surprise they want me to have the transmission torn down as to identify the failed component. I initially took my car to Field's BMW who diagnosed the issue as a failed transmission. Royal Administration inspector sent to inspect the car identified it as a failed transmission. to replace the transmission $6, 800. I am presently recruiting other victims... this company must be stopped

• Pp
      3rd of Jul, 2016

I purchase the Royal warrant and paid it in full. I went to Nissan to get my window fix and the warrant only wanted to pay 200.00 for a 500.00 job. They only want to put in used part and when you do that and come back to the dealer with the same issue they deny the claim. Also they say the cover so many things and when you go take you car to get fix they deny all the claim with some lame excuse. I will love to be part of a law suit if possible. It not right that we have to pay so much money and they don't want to cover us when we need it.
    Stevenppaul30@yahoo.com

• Ab
      1st of Feb, 2018

14 minutes. New record as I listen to their sales pitch. They call me twice a day. Shooting for 15 next call. Computer voice, intake person, qualification, and then sales. Boiler room must be in florida