Rotita / shipping/customer service
I ordered two dresses from rotita.com and immediately got confirmation of my order. That was good... but, since then, it's been a flurry of confusion regarding purchase and shipping.
I got one email saying that my payment didn't go through. Then, without any action on my part, I got confirmation that the order shipped (this was 7-days after I placed the order.) Three days after the alleged shipping, however, I'm unable to "track" the package. Using the tracking link, provided by rotita.com, I plug in the shipping code and it says the package is "not found."
Based on the confusion over payment, I'm willing to bet the dresses will arrive... at some point... but I doubt they'll arrive in time for my event.
The dresses are relatively inexpensive, and the company's based in China, so I should have known this wasn't reliable. Lesson learned. I won't be shopping through Rotita again, no matter how many coupons and discounts are offered.
More Rotita Complaints & Reviews
- Rotita.com - seller didn't reply, but I can't return small clothes 
- Rorita - clothing
- Rotita.com - the seller blocked me and didn't deliver order 
- Rotita Online Clothing - incomplete shipping and size is not usa standard 
- Rotita - scam 
- Rotita - long delivery time, product poor quality scratchy fabric, badly made 
- Rotita.com - website blocked after return enquiry
- Rotita.com - swimsuit returns
- Rotita.com - 3 blouses ordered on march 14,2018
- Rotita.com - company's dishonesty