Rotita / never received my order

1 China Review updated:

I've ordered something from Rotita over a month ago. Unfortunately, I never received my items. They gave me a tracking number which shows that my dresses were returned to Rotita warehouse. When I contacted them they said my order is on its way. When I told them about what was shown on their tracking service they said that was not possible. So I received no dresses and no money. They did apologize and offered me a 50% discount on my next order. Please do not order anything from Rotita!

Ji
Mar 11, 2016

Comments

• Be
      27th of Mar, 2016

I ordered a dress on the 19th of march and said it would take 3 business days and I haven't received it yet. It was through PayPal and nothing. No tracking number and I just called and I got the answering machine. Glad it was under 25 dollars. I guess I won't get and they need the money . What a scam. Never again.

21st of Apr, 2017

I ordered two pieces of product. One on April 8th and one on April 9th. Deliver was two to four days. It is now April 21 and no product received. They do not answer my emails. I will never order online ever again or buy anything from Rotita! Scam artists for SURE! ALSO DON't ORDER FROM Skin Essentials or Rejuva Essance. They bill you a small delivery charge and then they bill you amounts of $123.68 and $137.51 with no product received!!!

• Lo
      20th of Jul, 2017

I too ordered 3 articles from Rotita and I got them after a month waiting but they charged my CC early. Upon receipt I found nothing was sized like US sizes and asked for Rotita to send a return authorization. I sent 2 tickets as they call them, received a message asking what was wrong and I sent a return message. I have never received a return authorization, called PayPal and have not received my credit. I am reporting this to the Better Business Bureau, both PayPal and Rotita. Don't ever buy things from them. I did not know it was a company in China when I bought from them.

• Wh
      28th of Oct, 2017

I should have checked the reviews before I placed my order tonight. I started over twice. Oh I hope Paypal stops payment . I am worried and didn't know it was China either.