RoseGal / do not buy from them!

Shenzhen, China Review updated:

I'm sorry for myself because I was swayed by their advertisements and discount and ordered some items. Their cheap clothing looks nothing like the pictures on their website. What came to my door was really horrible. It took over two months for the product to arrive, which was almost 7 times longer that they promised me. My products were absolutely disgusting! Honestly, I could have made something better myself. They have been nothing but unhelpful and useless in their responses to my messages. They finally gave me an solution, which didn't give me any options. The tags were attached and I was ready to pay for the shipping. But they refused to give my money back, so there was no point in sending the items back to them. Do not buy from them!

Lo
Dec 31, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear Loren,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,