Roomster.com / unethical bureaucracy

Roomster Corp. 285 West Broadway, Suite 320 , New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I can't stand companies like this. There should be a law against doing business this way. Like I read before, I too signed up for the 3 day $5.95 package (which I couldn't access my messages on the third day because the page wouldn't load via my phone, tablet, and desktop) and as soon as that 3 days was up I was quickly charged the $29.95 fee. On top of having no prospective roommates except two that I contacted whom never contacted me back. I'm still trying to figure out how to outlaw companies like this and possibly getting a class action lawsuit against them. Please contact me if this sparks interest because I'm definitly in.

Re
Dec 30, 2015

Comments

Dec 31, 2015

This is a really unfair criticism that's posted, did you contact Roomster's 24/7 support helpdesk. We would have been able to help you with any problems that you may have had. To our knowledge there have been no recent outages reported anytime. There is also no way that you would have been renewed earlier then 3 days as are the authorized subscription fees. If you can give us your information we can certainly provide assistance. We have served millions of members and the percentage of complaints on "complaint" specific sites are low.

• Ka
      Jan 03, 2016

ROOMSTER is absolutely unethical in doing business. The comment is not correct. Why does somebody renew automatically for 30 days. One may miss fine prints. On ther hand most of the queries are not legitimate, it appears like. 24/7 is automated response. No personal hearing??? What 24/7 are you talking about? It asks you to go and visit websit thats all. I agree with 77046 ROOMSTER is unethical.

• As
      Jul 06, 2016

They did the same thing to me and I have contacted support and no help and I am now having. To fight this with the better business bureau! I think a class action lawsuit is the best idea as they are falsely advertising.