Rooms To Go Kids / wanted to deliver at midnight

United States Review updated:

Rooms to go will lie about availablity of furniture and delevery times... Could not get delivery of furniture...

We cancelled our first order because it would take 12 weeks for delivery. The next order for a different set of children's beds we were given delivery day and a 4 hour window to wait and when passed time were told it would not be here until after 11:30pm and set up after midnight... After we told the local store to cancel order the home office called and said the delivery would be the next morning... Waited all day... Called several times and told different times for delivery... Then told our order had been put on truck last and it would be about same time as last night I had had more than enough... Office girl, tonya, would not put manager of store on the phone and was rude. I cancelled order and will never shop at rooms to go again. They lost this sale and our entire bedroom sale also.

Comments

Jul 05, 2011

I’m sorry to hear about the problems you had with your order and delivery. If you can email us your order details at [protected]@roomstogo.com, we would be more than happy to look further into the situation.