[Resolved] Rooms to Godamaged furniture

Order #22980851EX I must begin by stating when i first received my furmiture, the couch arm was crushed and broken and the loveseat had scratches. Now, rooms to go redelivered both a new couch and loveseat, and everthing went fine for about a month or so, Then, I noticed the leather rubbed off of the couch arm and the loveseat arm areea. I called and the sent a technician out. The tech sprayed it with some sort of dying chemical. Now, when it dried it did not match the couch or the loveset. Pictures were sent to to customer service and they exchanged my furniture due to the damage that was caused by the technician. The technician sprayed way more than the area that the leather had rudded off. Room to go exchanged both pieces. The couch was fine, but the loveseat recliner wouldn't close due to way it way put together. The piece of board under the foot rest was to long. I sent pictures to them and they exchanged the loveseat. Now, this loveseat came in broke. The bar underneath was bentand the arm of the chair was bent. Now, a technician came out to look at it and stated the arm of the loveseat was broken inside and that the bar was bent. He stated in his notes it would have to be exchanged. Now, that brings us to today they brought out another loveseat. Now, this time it was completly put together. They bought it in unwrapped it and it had scratches on the back of it and in the front of it ripped the trim back on the very bottom. I contacted customer service and I was told to reselect furniture or buy it AS IS. As a comsumer I have never been told because our company can't deliver your furniture without damaging it you need to pick something different in our showroom or take it AS IS. When I purchased this furniture NEVER was i told if the furniture is delivered damaged more than 3 times you will need to reselect furniture or buy AS IS. And if you buy AS IS it voids the warranty on the both pieces because they were bought as a package. All I want it is a loveset that isnt ripped or broken. I spent alot of money for this furniture $4100.00 with the couch, loveseat, coffee table, and one end table. A technician is coming out next week to see if he can fix it. The unfortunate part if the technician can't fix it I'm to reselect furniture or buy it AS IS. As a customer of Room to Go I'm beyond angry at this whole situation. ALL I WANTED WAS A LOVESEAT THAT WASN'T RIPPED OR BROKEN, but instead had to spend my free time waiting on a delivery multiple times to get a broken or rippen piece of furniture, and spent my day on the phone with customer service angry with customer services solution to my loveseat... As to whom ever read this, reverse the situation and tell me how you woulf feel as a customer???

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Aug 24, 2018

We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!

Je