Rooms To Go / rude employees
I went in last Sunday and purchased over 3000 dollars of furniture at the brookshire tx location I wasn't told by salesman the criteria of the express delivery so today when I completed my order I was told by office manager I was not going to have my furniture delivered for another week I asked they make an exception because of not being told correct information and michelle said she couldn't help me I asked for her manager and then spoke to a cliff he asked me if I wanted my refund but they couldn't change the delivery date for me ...both cliff and michelle were very rude and did not apply to their customer satisfaction policy I spend money with rooms to go often and have never had this problem I will take care of this issue with the upper management with no doubt!
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - bedroom furniture set
- Rooms To Go - purchase of a leather living room set.
- Rooms To Go - inferior quality sofa
- Rooms To Go - bonita springs couches
- Rooms To Go - red sectional that was purchase 3 1/2 years ago