ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Rooms To Gocindy crawford sleeper sofa

Delivered 10/8/19.

Unfortunately, the Cindy Crawford Sleeper Sofa while beautiful is unusable as a sleeper sofa do to a horizontal bar you can feel through the mattress. After doing a little research online I discovered I am not the only customer with this complaint.

I have double checked and this is not the removable bar. This one is riveted onto the frame. Anyone over 150lbs will feel the bar in their back. While I don't expect a sleeper to be as comfortable as a regular bed, this is unacceptable.

I have been unable to get any response from Customer Service emails or talk to anyone live on the phone.

I would like a way to fix the bar, as I love the couch. If it can't be modified and fixed I need a refund as the sleeper function is why I bough it.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

1 Response
    • TellUsRTG Oct 14, 2019

We are truly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your sleeper and we'd be happy to look into this for you. Can you please email us the details of your order to [email protected] We hope to hear from you soon!

Rooms To GoDefective furniture don't buy from there!!!

I purchased a living room set from Rooms To Go in the beginning of August 2010. The furniture was delivered around the middle of august. I called customer service after looking over the furniture and advised them that the loveseat was cracked and there were little nicks on the backside of the couch. They said that they had to send a technician out to look at the furniture which they did 3 weeks later. The technician said that there was nothing he could do to repair the furniture and that he would have customer service call to set up another delivery date for a new one. The rep called 2 days later and stated that the furniture was no longer available that I would have to go to the store and pick something else out! I explained to her that, that wasn’t an option since I’ve already brought accessories to match that furniture. The rep called me back and informed me that she had a additional loveseat that she could have delivered in a week. I told her ok, they delivered it yesterday and the loveseat is broke again. I called the manager of the Greensboro, NC store Richard Whitehead and informed him of the situation that has went with that purchase from his store and pretty much he said that it was nothing that he could do to help me and that I need to call customer service once again!!! I called customer service and informed them of the situation again and now there ordering another that is scheduled to be delivered October 6th 2010!!! So we will see!!! PLEASE DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM ROOMS TO GO!!!

Comment Guidelines