Romans Pizza / pizza
On the 20th of March 2017 @ 18H05 I purchase 2 medium pizza`s priced R106.90 at Roman`s pizza in Kempton park. Contact number [protected].
When I reached home, I discovered that the pizza`s dough was not well cooked.It was raw.
I went back to the store the following day and was treated with an attitude by the store manager.
No apology what so ever...He just asked if he can make me another pizza? I refused, he refunded me (with an attitude, just to get me out of the store) however it`s not about the money but the principal.
I honestly will never buy another Roman`s pizza ever again.
Roman`s pizza just lost a valuable client.
How do your managers get trained? How does your staff give out a raw pizza? Where is the customer service?
More Romans Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Romans Pizza - no wonder roman's doesn't respond 
- Roman's Pizza - serious complaint 
- Romans Pizza - the service
- [Resolved] Roman's Pizza - hazardous object in our pizza and bad customer care
- Roman's Pizza - customer service
- Roman's Pizza - chef salad
- Roman's Pizza - unhappy with pizza
- Roman's Pizza - service and products
- [Resolved] Romans Pizza - poor service
- Roman's Pizza Glengarry - service