[Resolved] Roman's Pizzachef's salad

We went to the new romans @ noordheuwel. We orderded 2 chefs salads and drinks to sit down. They called us to come and getbour orde (no table service)... We received our salad in a plastic container with plastic knives and forks. We told them we dont want it in a plastic container but in a glass bowl (as advertised) they said they only serve it in plastic. I was furious and made a scene and told them I was unhappy even then the manager didnt even say anything about it (he was standing not even 2 m from me conecting some cables. I couldnt finish my meal as I was too upset every time you tried to eat the fork bend. This is unexceptable and I will never go back there. Everytime I go to spar I get furious again. Ill rather go to wilrogate where you get a proper bowl and service. My question is... Is that how you serve the salads?Awaiting your quick response.

Roman's Pizza
Roman's Pizza

• Resolution statement

• Roman's Pizza Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2017

Hi Drene, So sorry that you were left disappointed with your experience at the Noordheuwel store. The Wilrogate store that you are referring to is a "sit-down" facility properly geared to serve for sit-down customers - which would include having all the relevant cutlery, plates, glasses etc. Noordheuwel is a take-away store, similar to what you would experience at any other brands' take-away stores. They are unfortunately not able to offer the same. The chairs & tables that we have available in the take away stores are made available for the convenience of our customers if they wanted to have a quick sit down to eat their pizzas. I'd be happy to get in touch with you personally to explain and discuss your concerns if you'd be so kind to provide your contact number. You're welcome to email me at [protected]@romanspizza.com Kind regards, Mandy - Customer Service Manager

Dr