RoadLoans / Don't deal with them
Stay away from Road Loans and Triad Financial. They are a rip off company, they will steal your money, go somewhere else. after receiving my check in the mail, finding the car, paying out off pocket for insurance and doing all the paperwork with the dealer, I was told to reapply because I had not put my second job on the application. Later on, I found out this is a rip-off company with thousand of complains, and a lot of angry customers. They will also collect interest on interest first and your principal balance will be inflated and scratched further and you will pay double or even more of what is on sticker price!!
Stay away from road loans. If they steal money from you, sue them also. They deserve this!!
More RoadLoans Complaints & Reviews
- RoadLoans - Fraud and cheating! 
- RoadLoans - Takes advantage of vulnerable consumers!
- RoadLoans - Misleading Advertizing 
- RoadLoans - Did not want to help me, bad treatment 
- RoadLoans - Big lie
- RoadLoans - why roadloans
- RoadLoans - auto refinance 
- Road Loans - Roadloans pulled my credit report with no authorization from me
- Road Loans/Drive Financial - unauthorized reposession
- Road Loans - Scammers