Rite Aid Pharmacy / medication issues
I was prescribed Humilin R as my insulin drug. I receive my insulin three viles at a time secured together. When I began to take the last vile, I noticed it was cloudy (milk-like) and thought it was from being in the refrigerator. But then I looked at the vile and noticed it said Novilin N, I was shocked at first. Then I took the box out of the trash and behold two of the viles I had already taken for two months read Novilin R instead of Humilin R and the third vile read Novilin N. What the heck, I'm taking the wrong meds. I immediately contacted the pharmacist. He (Sahed) said that it was ok because they were in the same family of drugs, but didn't know why Novilin N was attached and that was our error and he would find out which worker put it together. He did replace my third vile still at Novilin R. I immediately contacted my doctor on this issue and he agreed with the pharmacist on the family of the two, but not the Novilin N. Something needs to be done. I was stressed out over this.
More Rite Aid Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - I am never buying anything from their online store again
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.