Rite Aid Pharmacy / medication issues

1 4020 Florin RdSacramento, CA, United States

I was prescribed Humilin R as my insulin drug. I receive my insulin three viles at a time secured together. When I began to take the last vile, I noticed it was cloudy (milk-like) and thought it was from being in the refrigerator. But then I looked at the vile and noticed it said Novilin N, I was shocked at first. Then I took the box out of the trash and behold two of the viles I had already taken for two months read Novilin R instead of Humilin R and the third vile read Novilin N. What the heck, I'm taking the wrong meds. I immediately contacted the pharmacist. He (Sahed) said that it was ok because they were in the same family of drugs, but didn't know why Novilin N was attached and that was our error and he would find out which worker put it together. He did replace my third vile still at Novilin R. I immediately contacted my doctor on this issue and he agreed with the pharmacist on the family of the two, but not the Novilin N. Something needs to be done. I was stressed out over this.

Re