Rite Aid / pharmacist mistreatment

United States, New York, Franklin Square Review updated:
Franklin Square
After the utterly disgusting, unprofessional an truly cruel treatment I received at the 178 new Hyde Park in franklin square new york location I will never step foot again into a rite aid. After being diagnosed with a bad case of shingles my doctor sent a script online but the pain medication was a narcotic so the script had to be physically handed to the pharmacist. I went straight to the pharmacy from my doctors office. The pharmacy was scheduled to close at 9pm and I arrived at 840. The pharmacist out right refused to fill my pain killer script claiming there wasn't time and I had to go to the valley stream location that is TWO towns overs. To make someone who is in blinding pain travel that far for a medication is not just unprofessional and wrong it's also extremely unkind and simply a cruel thing to do. I don't know if you have ever had to deal with the agony that accompanies shingles but it is intensely painful to the point it's blinding. There was no way I could physically drive that far safely. After doing a quick google search I was able to locate a CVS much much closer i arrived moments before closing. I completly broke down in front of the pharmacist explaining what had happened and that I really just wanted the pain to go away. She immediately told me it was going to be ok and filled my perscription. By employing this woman you are condoning the mistreatment of your clients and telling them you do not really care.
May 19, 2015

N  19th of Nov, 2010 by

Rite Aid - Rite Aid Hates Christmas
Rite Aid

Apparently RITE AID Corp. Hates JESUS !!!... The District Manager for Montgomery County Pennsylvania has decided "NO CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS SHALL BE PLACED IN THEIR STORES" !!.. They can sell them, they can't decorate the store with them..Pretty Sad... Pass this on to all your friends !!
N  23rd of Nov, 2010 by

Rite Aid - rx
rite aid
West Virginia

Every time I go to pick up my refills they are out of my medicine and i have to return the following day. Medicines should be kept in stock and should be reordered before they run out.
N  2nd of Jan, 2011 by
I work for Rite Aid. We didn't decorate but we had christmas trees lit up on ledges. Does a charlie Brown christmas tree and popcorn tree count? After they changed over to rite aid supposedly they stopped allowing the decorating of the boutiques and counters and things. Plus I really don't want to have to deal with taking down decorations so don't bother me none.
N  2nd of Jan, 2011 by
Both the rite aid in robertsdale al and foley al had decorations this year. perhaps it is the area.
D  18th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Jesus loves you, Dave. It's only the rest of us who think you're a ###.
D  21st of Feb, 2011 by
Give me a break. You are the most intolerant arrogant posted. Not everyone wants to celebrate Christmas. Not everyone or every business has to share the same views as you and decorate. Get a life. Also most decorations included the Christmas tree were adopted not invented by Christians.
A  23rd of Mar, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm complete fed up with Rite Aid Rx. There are countless times that I'm asked to return because their "out", at pick up find out that my meds given to ANOTHER customer, rx clerks/pharm giving excuses and the run around for issue that can be easily resolved, no accountability whatsoever. The recent fault (3/23/11 @ 11:19 & 11:40AM) was just an hour ago: meds picked up but was missing syringes and was ask to wait another 30 minutes. At second round of pick-up I was as to wait then told that they're out and claimed that they tried to contact me; COMPLETE LIES within that 30 wait time frame I did not receive any call from them and there's no record on my cell (since it DIDN"T RING). Was asked to return the next day. Tired of all these repeats and continuous excuses. Will be switching to another pharmacy.
N  10th of Oct, 2011 by

Rite Aid - Abusive Language
Rite Aid

I work as a shift supervisor for Rite Aid and my boss Mike Pemberton treats us all like we are dirt. He yells and tells us how worthless we are and our company Rite Aid doesn't care! Don't shop at Rite Aid in Chattanooga because they treat their people awful!
N  11th of Feb, 2012 by

Rite Aid - Lost Prints
Rite Aid

I purchased a disposable camera and returned it to have the film developed, at which point they lost all trace of the camera. I have the receipt. It is now six months later and still no trace of the prints or camera.
N  20th of Nov, 2013 by
Not very bright are you, if everyone stops shopping at your location the store won't get money and you will be out of a job.
N  19th of May, 2015 by
You mean to tell me you have a doctor that sees patients at night??? I didn't know they did that anymore.

Rite Aid Logo Rite Aid