Rite Aid / pharmacist mistreatment
After the utterly disgusting, unprofessional an truly cruel treatment I received at the 178 new Hyde Park in franklin square new york location I will never step foot again into a rite aid. After being diagnosed with a bad case of shingles my doctor sent a script online but the pain medication was a narcotic so the script had to be physically handed to the pharmacist. I went straight to the pharmacy from my doctors office. The pharmacy was scheduled to close at 9pm and I arrived at 840. The pharmacist out right refused to fill my pain killer script claiming there wasn't time and I had to go to the valley stream location that is TWO towns overs. To make someone who is in blinding pain travel that far for a medication is not just unprofessional and wrong it's also extremely unkind and simply a cruel thing to do. I don't know if you have ever had to deal with the agony that accompanies shingles but it is intensely painful to the point it's blinding. There was no way I could physically drive that far safely. After doing a quick google search I was able to locate a CVS much much closer i arrived moments before closing. I completly broke down in front of the pharmacist explaining what had happened and that I really just wanted the pain to go away. She immediately told me it was going to be ok and filled my perscription. By employing this woman you are condoning the mistreatment of your clients and telling them you do not really care.
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.
- Rite Aid Corporation - eye drops