Rite Aid / extremely rude and unpolite

cliffside aprk, NJ, United States Review updated:

Definitely the rudest, laziest, the most useless people of all! I NEVER EVER EVER got proper greeting while entering or exiting store on Anderson ave.in Cliffside Park, NJ. and for me, simple 'hello' and 'bye' would do just fine. I NEVER GOT A SIMPLE "THANK YOU"!! Moreover, employees spend most of their time on phones having personal conversations instead of helping customers- they never helped me find what i was looking for...but what they did was to follow me around the store making me feel like a thief. also, more often that not, shelves are empty and/ or without properly displayed prices!!! today i made a decision that i will NEVER EVER visit this or any other RITE AID store again! I'M TAKING MY BUSINESS Elsewhere where i'm gong to be more appreciated!!

Comments

• Ha
      1st of Aug, 2012

Ive been to that Rite Aid and I agree about the personal phone calls and basic lack of customer service skills but trust me the stores in Jersey City NJ are THE WORST!!! ghetto ghetto ghetto... I have called to complain numerous times nothing ever happens.

• Ge
      26th of Sep, 2013

I TOTALLY agree...riteaids pharmacists are so damn rude im done with them..I have missing pills n poor attitude for the last time..i live in buffalo and Jerry Braun is the head pr$ck there and i have filled complaints anywhere and everywhere I can about his rotten attitude..If you hate your job then QUIT..