Rite Aid Corporation / pharmacy
The pharmacist is at the Rite aid 1101 Atlantic ave. Is one of if not the most unprofessional pharmacist I have ever encountered. The customer service was atrocious. I was talked too as though I was one of his children. I came to pick up a prescription 20 early, I left after I was told it would be ready in 5 mins when it wasn't ready I decided to leave for work. I than called the pharmacist to see if this is would I would expect every time I fill a prescription it was than when he proceeded to talk down too me.
I work in customer service and would never talk to clients the way I was spoken too.
The pharmacist feels he can speak to others a certain way based on the medication the customer receives. Needless to say I certainly won't be going to fill prescriptions at Rite Aid.
More Rite Aid Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - their hiring practice
- Rite Aid - customer survey
- Rite Aid Corporation - employees treatment of me
- Rite Aid Corporation - I am never buying anything from their online store again
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription