Rite Aid / pharmacy
I went to the pharmacy to pick up a perscription that I had called in 2 days prior. When I got home with it, I noticed that it was my mothers. Now luckily I have a car to go back to the store, but after working 12 hours, you shouldn't have to do that. I called the pharmacy about why I was given the wrong one, the girl never apologized once and kept saying my prescription was never placed, so basically she is implying that I'm lying. Luckily they are only allergy pills, but what if they weren't and I really needed them, I wouldn't been out-of-luck. I own a restaurant and I know how customers should be treated, I only expect the same in return. What if my mother's RX went into someone else's hands, it could've been alot worse. I just hope someone does do something about Rote-Aid pharmacies, because they just lost about 6 customers, from my word-of-mouth, so now Walgreens is my new pharmacy.
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid Corporation - I am never buying anything from their online store again
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.