RHB Bank Berhad / asking for bank statement at the counter
I wanted to get my bank statement online via RHB Now yesterday (24th Feb 2016) but no matter how much I try, the option is blocked from me. So, I called the customer service to help me figure out the way to get it done. The first thing the customer service officer asked was, "Do you have a passbook? If you have a passbook, you cannot use the online eStatement".
Which i find stupid because you have this online service to help customer avoid driving all the way to the bank. Fine, so i decided to go to the counter.
I took the number and waited for my turn. I filled the form and upon giving it to the officer, she asked where is my passbook? I said, i haven't used the passbook for ages and I don't remember if i still have it. She talked to one of her superiors and their answer is:
"The passbook is your bank statement. Without it you cannot print it. ([censored]ing stupid reason). So I asked, is there any way i can change my account so i can use the internet banking? Her answer:
"You have to close your account and open a new account". (Again, [censored]ing stupid answer).
I said, i can't just close the account. That is where my paycheck is transfered, all my banking is done through that account.
"We can't do anything".
[censored]ing stupid bank!
More RHB Bank Berhad Complaints & Reviews
- RHB Bank - rhb bank pls improve your service 
- RHB Bank Malaysia - terrible customer and phone service 
- RHB Banking Group - rejected transaction 
- RHB Bank Berhad - collection department 
- Rhb Collection Department - delaying my releast letter 
- RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Banking Group - asb loans - increase monthly installments without informing me in writing and improperly.
- RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Banking Group - unacceptable behavior - rude and impolite to customer
- RHB Bank Berhad - bad attitude of the teller
- RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Banking Group - credit card and feedback
- RHB Bank Berhad - akaun rhb