Rexair / rainbow rebate program

I saw a demo loved it but couldn't afford it. Well after a month I was forced in a way to buy it from the owner of the store and the dealer. Then I decided to do the rebate program because that is the only way we could afford It. Well It was where you have to do 20 shows and sell one and you get $2, 000. Well I did 21 shows and sold 5. I am now dealing with health issues so i can not do any more shows nor be a dealer. The owner is mad so now I do not get my $2, 000. It is wrong.

An
Oct 26, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      3rd of Nov, 2016

How did they force you? Were you threatened? If so, you should have called the police. As far as the dealer program, it is too bad you did not thoroughly research online before embarking on it. You probably wouldn't have done it, threats or not.

• Ca
      4th of Dec, 2016

File with the Attorney General's Office (their consumer protection division), the BBB and take it to small claims court. Also, contact a consumer reporter with your local news station to do an investigative piece. you may find out others have fallen victim as well.

• Li
      26th of Oct, 2017

My daughter in law has a friend that got hooked into buying a Rainbow Home Cleaning System. She had to do so many demos and sell 2 to get hers free. Soooo...My DIL decided she would do it too! She really liked the vacuum even though it was over $3000. The salesman talked her into doing 12 demos and selling 2 cleaning systems within 45 days to get hers free. She scheduled her 12 demos and proceeded to work her a.. off. She even sold 2. As she was doing the victory dance of having 2 sales and 12 demos done and thinking she's getting her vacuum free the sales rep informs her that 1 of the people she sold a vacuum to had poor credit so it doesn't count and that this demo they were doing wouldn't count either because it wasn't a "quality" home. I cannot even begin to tell you how angry I am. I could explode. This is fraudulent at best. None of this was explained to her about the people have to have excellent credit or it doesn't count, nice home or doesn't count, etc...Just sell 2 and do 12 demos!I wouldn't buy a Rainbow if it was the only vacuum on Earth. Shady company and shady sales reps. But then again they prey on people to do all the work for them. God will get them for their deception. They should be ashamed!!