Retro Fitness / went to the gym and there is a big chain and lock on door...
So, for the past couple of weeks my club has been having problems with keeping staff and/or staff coming into work. There were a few days of staff showing up late to open up and a few days of no one ever showing up all day. May I remind you that I wake up at 4:30 am to get to the gym by 5am because this is the only time I have to workout. It's a little frustrating when you pretty much wake up that early and find out it was for no reason...couldn't get into the gym!
Well, I go to my gym this Sunday for my workout and find a huge chain with 2 gigantic locks wrapped around the door. There is also a couple of "Sorry, we're closed" signs with the number for Retro Corp and ABC finace. WTF?!?!
I'm calling today to see what is going on...hopefully I don't have to post a complaint aboout this ABC because it seems like alot of people have issues with them.
More Retro Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Retro Fitness - membership cancelation hoops 
- [Resolved] ABC Finacial / Retro Fitness - scam and fraud tactics to get fees 
- Retro Fitness - cancelation 
- Retro Fitness - 60 days cancel
- Retro Fitness - cancellation and contract policy
- Retro Fitness - keep charging me after cancellation. thieves!
- Retro Fitness/ABC Financial - gym cancellation
- Retro Fitness - membership cancellation issue 
- Retro Fitness - personal training
- Retro Fitness - how to get out of a 2 year contract