Resumegenius.com — Don't subscribe – fake charges
I subscribed for the trial on the website www.resumegenius.com. It was only 14 days, so on the 5th day I cancelled the trial. But when I checked my account, it turned out that the company continued to take money from me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Wilmington, CA They took $40 at the beginning, when I subscribed for them, and the same sum was taken from me, when I cancelled the trial. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these charges. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.
More Resumegenius.com Complaints & Reviews
- Resume Genius - They said one price to the customers and charged for higher price afterwards 
- ResumeGenius - total scam
- ResumeGenius - Disappointing
- Resume Genius / Resume Technologies - resume genius - do not use! 
- Resumegenius.com - Very poor business practice! 
- Resumegenius.com - Took my money without my permission!
- ResumeGenius - They steal money
- Resumegenius.com - They didn't warn you about further charges
- Resumegenius.com - My resume disappeared