Reserve Bank Of India Foreign Remittance Department / money transfer not finished into my given a/c

city Bathinda, India

Dr. urjit patel (governor)
Comptroller general / governor and ma'am shri s.s. mundra (deputy governor)
Reserve bank of india foreign remittance department.
Electronic transfer dept, 6, sansad marg
Janpath, /new delhi, mumbai branch. h.o. 110001-new delhi.

Sir,
As per below attached rbi 5 pages letter issued from e-mail address: ([protected]@gmail.com) in working date 19-10-18 at page 1 to 5, rbi not done anything after getting claimed as directed in same working date. nor done any clerification, as whether:-

1-it belong to australian lottery shell-center uk/else.
2-rbi ensure legal documents on foregin part.
4-interest is added/not on reasons i'm not delayed on my part.
5-i'm beneficiary only, but not hired rbi to pay the charges rs.15, 900/- for getting the transaction finished.
6-foreign party ready to pay 15, 900/-inr who hired rbi, what are valid reasons.
7-attached rbi message actually delivered genuine or not.
8-what are valid reasons of delay till date, because i've no concern to anyone, nor allowed privacy.

Further, i've no any concern to any third party without or with written agreement, whosoever, such is to be considered fraudster(s) for selfish forgeries and mis-representation frauds.

As per attachment at page 6 and 7, dated 10-10-11, fbi done nothing in the un empowered contents to deliver my won prizes' any money because i'm winner of many australian lottery prizes and many such prizes from u.k. since the past decade.

Therefore, on account of delay and harassment till date my this pending prize of us $ 500, 000/- money is to be get delivered me with 18% or fit interest and without any cost to me under thorough investigation regarding truthfulness of amount with signed and stamped conventional legal documents as certificate of winning and certificate against illegal money laundering.

As per cover video attached prayer done in her majesty the madam elizabeth-ii, the queen, u.k. it's also prayed hereby that my other pending and outstanding prizes since past decade are also to be get delivered me with 18% interest and without any cost to me.

With best regards