Reservations.com / Thieves!
When I booked I thought I was on the hotel's website. When all my details were completed and the reservation was authorized, I suspected something funny. Only then I realised I made a reservation through Reservations.com. Also, at some point in the completion process, a logo popped up for Hotel-Checkout.com. I was shocked when they added a booking fee which was $40. There and then I decided to cancel the reservation, because I didn't want to pay extra for nothing! Yesterday I called Reservations.com and demanded to speak to a supervisor. After 30 minutes on hold, I finally spoke to someone. Their rep told that my payment will be refunded. I got my booking money back, however the $40 they decided to keep for themselves. Do not use this company!
More Reservations.com Complaints & Reviews
- Reservations - Obtaining reservation 
- Reservations.com - Scam!
- Reservations - refund or reschedule stay /pd rsvp#291886
- Reservations.com - unauthorized credit charges
- Reservations.com - hotel room reservation 
- Reservations.com - misdirection of hotel website 
- Reservations.com - booked my in the wrong city and wouldn't allow a transfer or cancel/rebook
- Reservations.com - very misleading and unethical company
- Reservations.com - illegal tax collection 
- Reservations.com - booking