Reservation Rewards — HIDDEN SCAM!!!
I purchased jewelry around valentines day from a website limoges.com. When I logged into my banking account today, i noticed that $12 had been charged to my account, although i have not used my card. that raised some questions, so i went back through my account and sure enough... $12 had been applied to my account every month since february. After going online and finding out it was a scam, i called the customer service number and got my money back... but not before a fight. They claim that it comes from a "$10" offer i sshould have unchecked at checkout, and that they claim to offer discount tickets, travel, etc.
This is the biggest joke!! You pay for something you don't even use and dont even know you are signing up for!!!
More Reservation Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized charges on my visa bill! 
- Reservationrewards.com - billing scam to credit card 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards Shoppers Discount - Keep away from them 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized Charges on Credit Card 
- Reservation Rewards - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs 
- Shopperdiscount / Reservations Rewards - 2 x 12.00 charges