Republic Tobacco / Gambler Pipe Tobacco (for rolling cigarettes)

1 None givenGlenview, IL, United States Review updated:

I bought it from will not return this bag and I have found bugs, yes real bugs in three bags now! It's disgusting, I've obviously been smoking them, ugh. I've never even seen these types of bugs, they have hard pointed and sharp bottoms or stingers and one even stabbed me on my toe, before I swept, I must have stepped on it when I wiped the tobacco off the table. I want something done about this and I'm seriously considering suing the company!! I mean who knows what I'm inhaling by smoking this! Not to mention it's so damn gross!! I'm definitely taking my business elsewhere.

Republic Tobacco

Cr
Nov 13, 2015

Comments

• Cr
      13th of Nov, 2015

I forgot to mention all of the sticks and stems that are in the bags here lately plus it's so dry I can't roll it!

• Ir
      11th of Feb, 2016

Worst blend I ever smoked. Bit like hell. Found this one bland and sour on the tongue. I can understand no flavorings, but when the Virginia's aren't sweet like they should be and the Burley's have no nuttiness then it leaves little to be desired and no desire to light another bowl. Even tried mixing to mellow out but 4A just reared it's ugly head. Threw the rest out. Largo pipe tobacco Regular was far smoother and blended well with Toasted Cavendish. If you see Four Aces in the store run to the next aisle, because this one really bites, literally!! Their slogan should be Four Aces: The Trailer Trash of Pipe Tobacco.