[Resolved] Replicahause / scammers
I asked to cancel my watch purchase with ReplicaHause. Spoke to this guy by the name of David Barnes. One minute he told me the credit card transaction is cancelled immediately, another minute he told me he cancelled it 3 days later, so which is which? Now the bank is charging me over something that I've cancelled. I've ask them for proof that my purchase was cancelled, but they cannot produce because the record is 1 month ago. WTF?! These people should be brought to justice, they are causing people money and fraud to the banks.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Replicahause Customer Care's Response, Dec 27, 2017
Your credit card was never charged for a single dollar, i don't know if you have us mixed up with some other website but i'd be more than happy to share a screenshot here if possible to show you that your credit card was never charged.
More Replicahause Complaints & Reviews
- ReplicaHause.com - needs to be shut down 
- ReplicaHause.com - rip offs 
- ReplicaHause.com - are scams and rip offs 
- Replicahause - rip - off warning 
- ReplicaHause.com - fraud 
- Replicahause - rolex
- Replicahause - a disaster! i’ve been threatened because I dared say that the product I received was defective 
- [Resolved] Replicahause - rolex cosmograph daytona
- Replicahause - merchant created a pedophile post about me on wordpress.
- Replicahause - watch scam