Renault / service & expense
I had a washer pump fitted to my Megane in January 2006, the pump has now failed. Not too bad I thought, it only cost me £10.35. I phoned my local dealers today 13/10/08, the exact same part is now £40.00. How can this be? it's way above the inflation rate.My whole bill for fitting & parts was only £49.00 in 2006. I am astounded by the huge jump in price & find it rediculous. I have had so many faults with my Megane that I will never purchase a Renault again. On another occasion at Renault Swansea I was charged over £125.00 to have 1 of my ignition coils fitted. I was told it was a complicated job & took a long time to complete. Since that experience I now buy my own coils for £14.00 & fit them in under 40 seconds. I was shown this by an AA mechanic. I was treated unlawfully by Renault Swansea & believe I was illeagally charged for labour Not served. I don't know what is going on at Renault, but it surely has opened my eyes. Never ever again.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault - parts service
- Renault - no response about gasoline consumption for pick up oroch
- Renault South Africa Sales - sales service
- Renault - bad service faulty engine
- Renault - inability to repair vehicle correctly.