[Resolved] Renault / service

1 Dhanbad, India

Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that your service centre is not doing their work properly and also after complaining to manager then also service person are not taking the proper attention. My car (Reg. No. JH-10BB 4719) met with an accident on 02/07/18 and after that I send my car to Dhanbad Renault Showroom ( Absolute Auto ) and every time I have to call them for the progress on my car. In last week of August I got confirmed (That too when I call them) that my car is ready and I can take it, on which I came on 05th Sept 2018 to took my car. The problem I faces in and after receiving the car are as follows:

1. On 9:30AM I reached the service centre and at 1:30PM I got my car for the first test drive, all the time spend was to clean the car and that too not able to cleaned properly which I showed to service manager.

2. After the test drive I found that car is bubbling, which is because of the tyre. They suggested me to change all 4 tyres.

3. Also when I drive I told them that the brake is not working but no action was taken.

4. I suggested them to fill water in windshield bottle as it was dry. They only fill water and no shampoo.

5. After leaving the place I found that windshield wiper is not working.

6. On almost whole body of the car specially on front shield, the surface was rough, As if while painting some paint is sprayed on the car.

7. Head light was not aligned properly because of this my car was out of the road thrice.

My Question is :

1. If my car is ready why I have to wait such a long period and then also it was not cleaned properly which I showed to service manager and Mr Abhash jee.

2. If car is was bubbling then why I was not informed in advanced about it and suggested me to change the tyres in advance, Everybody knows that I have to drove back to Dumka (150Km)

3. When I inform about the brakes then why no action was taken?

4. Is it customer responsibility to check all the parts.

5. Who will check the windshield wiper and as it was raining heavily, Who will take responsibility if windshield will have any scratch.

6. Why car body was rough and who will cleaned it.

7. When I repeatedly ask them to check to see the alignment of the headlight but no action was taken. Why?

Wind shield is getting scratch, Road is not visible, brakes are not working all are major issues. At last I want to know that because of yours insufficient service if any misshapen will occurred who will be responsible.
I had complaint them personally, over phone and via email but didn't took action till date.

• Resolution statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response, Sep 19, 2018

Dear Anurag,

Please check your private message and shared the details for us to assist with your concern.

An