[Resolved] Renault

megane car-model 2005

Cairo, Egypt
renault.com
Dear Sir,
Hope this email finds you well.
I am writing to you to express my disappointment and forestation from RENAULT Company and RENAULT cars.
Twelve years ago I trusted RENAULT Company and I count on for my family safety based on its good reputation, and I decided to buy a Megan car -2005 model (motor no. 17095, body no.33516526).
Through this period I was committed to do the periodical maintenance, as recommended at RENAULT Cairo service center, where I had never received any warning from the service team addressing any major fault in the car.
Early this month I took my family and traveled with the car to the north cost ( about 200 km trip) after doing all necessary chicks (water and oil levels), unfortunately the car suddenly stopped with no alarms at all!!
After calling the emergency truck (which took more than two hours with my family on the high way at noon time), finally I managed to send the car to Alexandria service center for Renault cars, where the tragedy continued!!!.
The maintenance team confirmed that the reason is the Fuel Pump which I agree to replace it and paid the requested cost, then they asked me to pay additional cost to check the engine cylinder and I paid the requested cost, then they told me that the entire motor is totally melted!!!
I’m really shocked and still cannot comprehend how a motor for a car like Renault (recording only 100, 000 km) could be damaged entirely without getting any warnings from the car or the service center team during the periodical maintenance???
Me and my family really suffered from this horrible incident and it costed me a lot till now trying to fix the car, I regret to admit that I totally lost my credibility to RENAULT cars and company and I started to have big concern on the safety measures followed by the company??? I would never recommend RENAUALT cars within my community and I believe that
I strongly request to receive your justification for this incident and waiting to get the appropriate compensation.
Waiting to receive your feedback.
Regards,
Ahmed Alaa ElDeen
10th of September, 2017

Resolution statement

Renault Customer Care's Response, Sep 11, 2017
Dear Ahmed Alaa ElDeen,

We’ll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Egypt Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree