Renault / bad service

1 South Africa Review updated:

Please read! If you cant avoid renault, because you are an unfortunate owner of one, like me! Then at least avoid using tokai renault!!! Helpless, completely helpless, and thieves!!

They had my car for over a month, for a slight pull of the car to one side. I payed for what ever they did, and after gave it back 3 times to re-fix. The last time I got it, after more than a month!!, the car still had the same problem... A week later I realised they had stolen my spare tyre!!!

Still waiting for an answer!! (Not about the actual problem, that by now, I know they cant solve, usles!!, but about the missing tyre!) any body else had this happened to them!??

I can give all names, numbers and email adreses of the people, but it woudnt help, they never reply! :)

If you can avoid renault at all!! Plus there is not 1 specific renault service centre, they are all multifranchises, owned by amh group...

Comments

• Lu
      13th of Oct, 2010

RIght after I posted the previous complaint, I got a call from Gregg at renault, I went there today and they will replace my missing spare tyre. They will also look into the pulling problem again.

• Al
      1st of Apr, 2011

on 16th february my rear windscreen smashed. autoglass were called but did not have any in stock. i am now told by renault uk that they will not have any until at least 25th april! and they cannot guarantee that. it means i will have been without a car for nearly 10 weeks. their customer services - joke - apologised but would only offer a service when and if the laguna ever gets fixed. don't ever buy a renault, customer care is non existent.