Remit2inida / bad business practice
I put a transfer of $20, 000 USD on 25-Jun-2007 19:53 IST( That's my 0-day). As per there Remittance recipt it says -
DAY-1 - Remit2India uploads the transaction if you have booked the transaction before 12:00 A.M IST, else this will be uploaded the next day.
DAY-3/4 - Remit2India converts the remittance amount into INR.
DAY-3/4 - Remit2India will initiate the amount. In case you have selected Demand Draft as the delivery mode, Bluedart ...blah ..blah
So I called the person at Remit2india and asked them when my money gets converted from USD to Dollar and they said they cannot open the details. Latter I made sure that it gets converted either at 30-Jun-2008 or 1-JUL-2008.
I check the rates on there website and it was listed 1USD=RS 42.72 and I GOT THE CONVERSION RATE 1USD= RS 42.46.
Second thing, one fine day it shows that Money got transferred as a status on the Website and very next day it shows the Money got rejected due to Error in Account Details.
NOTE :- I checked the account details and they are fine.
I am not sure how can they show this kind of ERROR...
I tried to get the Call them ( 1-866-TO-REMIT) but didn't work / email, but no LUCK...
I am wasting my time figuring out what went wrong, secondly, Money to the Party didn't went on time and thrid loss of RS 5000/-. due to transactions.
I am not sure what to do and how to take up this case and file a Complaints against this folks.
More Remit2inida Complaints & Reviews
- Remit2india.com - stay away from this company! 
- Remit2India - smart cheaters 
- Remit2india.com - customer cheating! 
- Remit2India - remit2india is fraud 
- Remit2India - worst service and not following procedure and their own terms 
- Remit2India - remitting money
- Remit2India - money transfer service
- Remit2India - transferring money 
- Remit2India - completely unprofessional 
- Remit2India - transaction from australia to india