Having problems with Trade FCM?

Trade FCM Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Trade FCM Customer Service. Initial Trade FCM complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Trade FCM above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Trade FCM. Discuss the issues you have had with Trade FCM and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Trade FCM Complaints & Reviews

Trade FCMForex trading

Do not trade with Trade FCM and lose your hard earned money, this trading platform shows fake profits in Individual account & later throws pray to open pamm account providing compensation and later that compensated money with 40% deductions move again to individual account & asks to redeposit again the balance lump sum to start trading and again make you to lose the money as the market is risky

• Trade FCM's response · Nov 26, 2020

Dear Mohammad Haneef,

You have made a loss in joint pamm account, and the compensation has been provided according to your need to individual account We have Proof where you have accepted for all terms and condition and signed the document and opened the account . And the company does not Promise any profit in black white in trading and its clearly mention in Trading Risk factor in every page of our website plus we have told if any losses in PAMM account a client cannot blame the company and you have accepted for all terms and started this account after signing the Terms and condition document . The company has Provided the Compensation amount to your trading account according to your request mail . and you should mail this things to [email protected] where we have supported for all your support tickets where the move your doing is making company reputation down where complaintsboard has know we have resolved the issues in past . We have attached all the proof what support has replied plus the documen t he has signed of accepting the terms and condition. see the level of support we have provided you . Hopw complaintsboard will resolve this issue .

Regards,
      Support TradeFCM

Comments

• Trade FCM's response · Nov 27, 2020

Dear complaintsboard,

PFA document of proof where we have given the all support to customer . according to his Request only we transferred his account to individual account and allocated a Trader the move client is doing is making company reputation down Please be kind Enough to Resolved this issue.

Kind Regards,
      Support TradeFCM

Comments

• Trade FCM's response · Nov 27, 2020

Kind Regards,
      Support TradeFCM

Comments

• Trade FCM's response · Nov 27, 2020

Dear complaintsboard,

PFA document of proof where we have given the all support to customer

Comments

• Updated by Mohammad Haneef · Nov 27, 2020

Dear Team, This is not blank & white. All the trades are done by the Fund Manager only. The signatures to be done or the copies to be sent to the Trade FCM is guided by the fund manager Mr Sam Walton. He asked to trust for the every trades done by him. This Pamm Account concept is organised by him personally. Mr. Sam Walton gave commitments on personal calls to trust him for the trades made by him only. I have to just see the performance of the pamm account. Individual account is posted with the compensation percent of 60%. The term & conditions are clearly not described with me over phone or the signature page sent to the Trade FCM is only the last signed copy where Mr. Sam Walton pressured to do in hurry in a last moment where his complaince officer is asking on regular base. I am holding all the call recordings of my fund Manager. Either till yesterday Mr. Abhishek has called me & trended me that my account will be made inactive by the company as I have raised my concern with you. I simply require my hard earned money back. The concepts of making profits & making the clients to invest showing the bonus as profits to cover levarages any body would be attracted. Mr. Abhishek who has also told me that he will send me notice at my India location & said will inform to my banks where I invested with him for profits. Either the compensation individual account is paid for me from my actual 6100$ to 5034$ pamm account & roughly 3000$ change to my never used individual accounts. I am highlighting this concern to not down the reputation of the Trade FCM but to save other people whose hard earned money may be at the risk ofcourse attractive bonusses may be shown that nil loss will be there for their money. The acceptance or the conversation mails are even been guided by the fund manager Mr. Sam Walton to forward the mail like this. The other investor Mr. Anthony & himself Mr. Sam Walton into my pamm account withdraw but with losses or to fraud me I expect the things happend with me. I am ready with all the required copies to submit with you with all the proofs having with me. Hope for better safe guard of the people, Iam writing this not for the Trade FCM fame down.

• Trade FCM's response · Nov 28, 2020

Dear Mohammad Haneef,

Even if anyone pressure you to send a document you should read the terms and condition of PAMM account Should have mailed back its your Mistake . Since in the PAMM account terms and condition it's clearly mention market is risky and if the fund manager inquire loss of clients funds the client cannot Blame the company . Plus according to agreed we have Given the 60% compensation to your Trading account .And yes all the Trade done by Fund manger only even you have withdraw funds before Even in that time the Trades done by him and it's given by you .

And the company did not suggest any clients to give his trading account to any fund manager since your request only we have transferred the funds to individual account even for that we have proof where you have Requested to change your account type into Joint PAMM account . Yes the company has Disabled the account since we have given the best support from our end and the move your making is bring down the reputation of the company . Once the Raised concern is settled the account will be reactive . And we provide bonus and leverage and offers to client more facilities in trading to client to get comfortable with us and to maintain the market standards comparing to other broker .But since we throw this offer's we did not Promise any Customers In black & white stating we make tis much of profit every annum or month . If so please share your attachment we can take necessary action .

The compensation 60% accepted by you through a email for that also the company has the proof since Our company don't play with any clients hard Earned money like you Described . The company has Keep there standards in withdrawal since even everyday the clients withdraw their profits and safe trading environment Has been created Under TradeFCM . Hope if you come back we can help you to Recover your losses .

Regards,
      Support TradeFCM

Comments

• Updated by Mohammad Haneef · Dec 17, 2020

Dear Complaint board, Please find the attached mail snapshot showing the Trade FCM don't provide the fund manager for the compensation account & suggesting to transfer the balance remained after 40% loss to my initial investment. I have stepped into the company as an investor as Mr. Sam Walton provided trust to make only profits and showed the same to invest further till 6000$ & that to starting from the individual account with 10% commission on profit transfers. Now Mr. Abhishek who is the new fund manager allotted to me after continuous followups ignores & leave me saying that will trade from Jan'2021 as it is not profitable to him & his company to recover commissions. These mentors are continuously sparing most of time on the Forex trades only & they will be having knowledge or assumption of profit or loss. All at last all together left me with loss of my investment. And even my ID was blocked and not at all been accessed.

Trade FCM — Loss by company

Now again my account is loss of 3168 usd, I see all day chart of gbpusd of date 19/01/2017 to 20/01/2017 till...