Reliant Energy / cheating the customers

Hello,

I took the service from Reliant energy when i was new in the city.Later i wondering why i am i getting so high bills comparative to usage .My friends used the same watt of electricity and even more than i did but always their bills were less than me .After 9 months i collected the bills 2 c whats worng and I was shocked to c they were charging me 18 cents for per watt.Though i selected the month to month variable plan ..they kept me charging the same price .not even once the rate was down inspite the gas prices being low.I checked their website and their add on other websites their they mention the price as 13 cents .when I called them and ask they said its for new customers ..It means for exsisting customers the rate will alwaz go up and u will just keep wandering, ..
I switched over to startex ..in that
Startex charged me for 500 kw -$70
Reliant charged me for 500 kw--130
Do chk out while using reliant...

An

Comments

• Ge
      21st of Dec, 2009

Believe me, this conduct they engaged in is unlawful at so many levels. I am also an attorney who may be suing Reliant on behalf of a friend. If you have any interest in my representing you as well, please email me at reliantcase@yahoo.com. No obligation, contingency fee arrangement.