Reliance / Already paid the bill but call barred

1 Shubanchal Hostel near VIkas Sadan INA New DelhiNew Delh, United States Review updated:
Phone: 09311123399

m using the reliance4 connection from last 1 year, , , ...Mr Manoj Tiwari([protected])in Reliance web world (Lajpat nagar -New Delhi)knowingly not solving my problem .i had already visited that outlet thrice but till now never find any solution & my call facility service has been barred & m suffering...plz if reliance outlet opened for problems then there is no mean of reliance web world if customer is facing so much problems ...& plz talk to MR. Tiwari...otherwise i vl take this case to Consumetr court...

Comments

• Rc
      21st of May, 2011

Hi Manoj,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Regards,

RCOMcare

• Rc
      12th of Jun, 2011

Hi Manoj,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

Regards,