Reliance India Mobile / no response from customer care!

1 India Review updated:

I would to inform all of you that don't buy any reliance connection because they are cheating you. if you purchase Prepaid phone after 2 -3 days you mobile get disturb and Customer care Executive give no response (Web World or C.C. No.). other way when you get post paid Connection, They Send bogus bills and no response.

Comments

• Sr
      20th of Sep, 2007

No response from customer care at the available reliance web world tel numbers at trivandrum (vazhuthacaud). Frequent harassing for application/id proof even after submission at the time of purchase and subsequently. Is there any system for recording such details,so as avoid unnecessary harassing
    and dissatisfaction to customers?

• Lo
      25th of Aug, 2008

I have purchased reliance mobile with SIM (09346552480). The number gets disconnected after 1 week stating 'Current Address Proof Required'.
    I have submitted address proof on 19th Aug 2008 & was assured that the number will be re activated in 48 hours. But till today 25th Aug 2008 my number is not activated. THIS IS THE SERVICE I AM GETTING FROM RELIANCE COMMUNIOCATION. i HAVE SPOKE TO THE FRANCHISEE MANY TIMES BUT NO PROPER RESPONSE RECEIVED.

NOW I AM TOTALLY FED UP CALLING RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE OR ITS FRANCHISEE.

Love Srivastava

• Ck
      19th of Feb, 2009

Reliance Communication customer service is very very poor. I had taken their datacard service. They have disconnected my service, but keep on demanding monthly service charge since last four months. When you call their complain number they keep on giving excuses such as
    • Excuse 1 – you have dialed the wrong extension.
    • Excuse 2 – This is the pre-paid section you need to call post paid.
    • Excuse 3 – The systems are down for maintenance.
    • Excuse 4 – Systems are down due to technical problems, call after 30 minutes.
    • Excuse 5 – I am a trainee, my senior is on the other line, pl. hold. After long holds listening to the monotonous music one has no option but to hang-up the phone and start all over again.