Reliance Home Comfort / water heater

As the service is not been provided by Reliance Comfort, so I wish to buy out Water heater. Below is the detail for my compaints which I had email them through feedback form, but no action has been taken place yet.

Hello

Please contact me on [protected]

As I was having a problem with my water heater and your technician was not able to fix it. So he told me that if i have to call technician from outside then I have to buy out the water heater. So now I want to buy out the water heater. So for that I call on Monday ie., 6th March 2017. But they told me that Reliance representative will call you in 24-48 hours, but till today 9th March 2017 no one has contacted me. Here is the reference # [protected] for my call which was given to me on Monday.

What I need from Reliance is that how can I buy out my water heater and my call recording for the thing I had called you till now. If your representative had call me and left the voice mail then please send me the call recording for the same. i want to go to consumer forum now for this matter. So please send me the call recording.

Thanks