Reliance Gsm / outgoig and incoming cut off
Sir, i have a relianc gsm #[protected] it is working properly the 11.30 pm of may 12th 2009 and after that making problems. My cellphone is switched on and when somebody make a call to me it replies "switched off" and when i make a call to another person it showing on the screen of mobile "call rejected". Pls..do something. I alerted the custmore care about this situation and they tell me 72 hours .it resolved but till now it is the same...and 72 hours also a very long time.
in last i advise to all gsm users of mobile that the service of Reliance GSM is very poor, Please do not take it if you want uninterrupted service...
More Reliance Gsm Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017